We aim to provide high quality harness training Birmingham to give personnel an understanding of the current legislation and the necessity to have properly fitted harness equipment types available and selection for uses including regular checking of its "fit for purpose".
Our harness training Birmingham includes a classroom demonstration and includes the following content:
- Hierarchy of risk
- General principles of personal fall protection equipment
- Harness and equipment inspection protocol
- Factors to take into account during risk assessment
For more details on our harness training Birmingham or to book your course contact us today.
Our ladder training Birmingham ensures all personnel are aware of their obligations with regard to Working at Height Regulations published in April 2005.
Our ladder training Birmingham includes the following:
- Hierarchy of fall protection
- Planning and organisation
- Selection, inspection and maintenance
- Handling, moving, siting and erection
- Ascending and working from ladders, carrying tools and equipment
This course involves theoretical study and delegates will be expected to participate in the practical demonstrations. PPE will be required.
For more details on our ladder training Birmingham or to book your course contact us today.
Find the training courses you are looking for from our wide range.