We aim to provide high quality abrasive wheel training to impart knowledge of the regulations and skills necessary for the safe use and mounting of abrasive wheels to reduce the risk of accidents.
Our abrasive wheel training has been designed to provide formal training for those responsible for maintaining abrasive wheels and associated equipment.
The abrasive wheel course includes classroom instruction on the following:
- Hazards arising from the use of abrasive wheels
- The marking of abrasive wheels, as to type and speed
- Storing, handling and transportation
- The function of all components used with abrasive wheels
Practical instruction and delegate participation includes:
- Pre-use inspection
- Safe and correct method of mounting wheels
- Correct use during grinding
- Adjustment of the rest
- Dressing an abrasive wheel
The practical instruction will cover the use of bench/pedestal machines and portable machines as appropriate.
For more details on our abrasive wheel training or to book your course contact us today.
Find the training courses you are looking for from our wide range.